Disambiguation: This page is about the episode. For the term, see Unsub.
The BAU searches for a serial rapist in Houston known as "The Piano Man" who has resurfaced and is attacking his previous victims. Meanwhile, Prentiss begins to deal with the traumatic experience caused by Ian Doyle after returning to the BAU.
- Matthew Alan - Herman Scobie
- Leaha Boschen - Vanessa Campbell
- Catheryn J. Brockett - Susan Estrof
- Elia Cantu - Tammy Marlowe
- Maggie Contreras - Brittany Anderson
- Daniel Hagen - Doctor William Shaw
- Judith Hoag - Diana Mitchell
- Matthew Iott - Bill Campbell
- Jay Karnes - Hamilton Bartholomew
- John Knox - Chief Wilson
- Bianca Lopez - Reporter
- Dina Meyer - Regina Lampert
- Jim Pacitti - Peter Joshua
- Penny Peyser - Doctor Linda Merrill
- "You're the Inspiration" by Chicago
- "Total Eclipse of the Heart" by Bonnie Tyler
- "Making Love Out of Nothing At All" by Air Supply
- Aaron Hotchner: "We do not suffer from the shock of our trauma, but we make out of it just what suits our purposes." Alfred Adler
- Emily Prentiss: "All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on." Henry Ellis
- Character names like Herman Scobie, Hamilton Bartholomew, Regina Lampert, and Peter Joshua were chosen as an homage to the 1963 movie Charade, as writer Breen Frazier explained.