The BAU travels to Arizona when the bodies of three people are found tethered onto stakes. Meanwhile, Lewis receives a shocking revelation from Reid while visiting him in prison.
- Alfred Adderly - Malcolm
- Nikki Crawford - Marla Grace
- Murphy Cross - Virginia Davis
- Bodhi Elfman - Peter Lewis
- Minerva García - M.E. Elizabeth Padilla
- Travis Greer - Officer Butler
- Jacob Loeb - Joey Fletcher
- Robert Miano - Prospector
- Ani Sava - Nadie Ramos
- Robert Torti - Sheriff Scott Paseo
- Blake Webb - Ben Davis
- Stephen Walker: "Is it progress if a cannibal uses a fork?" – Stanislaw Lec
- Emily Prentiss: "The future is inevitable and precise, but may not occur. God lurks in the gaps." – Jorge Luis Borges
- True north is the direction along the Earth's surface towards the North Pole. It differs from magnetic north, the direction a compass points towards the North Pole, since it varies according to location, and over time because of local magnetic anomalies. It also differs from grid north, the direction going northward along the grid lines of a map projection; and "astronomical true north", very slightly so, because the local gravity may not point to the exact rotational axis of the Earth. True north is also known as geodetic north.
- This is the eighth of nine episodes to deal with two separate cases.
- ↑ Credited as "Rosa Medina"