Todd Williams III is an American actor best known for his portrayal of Officer Isaac Joiner in The Chicago Code.
Williams was born and raised in the Queens borough of New York City, New York, on September 11, 1977. He decided to pursue an acting career while attending Talent Unlimited High School in Manhattan. As a backup plan, he studied Music Business at New York University, but wasn't satisfied with the prospect. As a result, Williams left NYU to fully focus on acting. He first starred in several national commercial and voice-over spots. Then, he made his film debut in the feature film Lift. Williams then appeared on Law & Order: Special Victims Unit and The Twilight Zone.
In 2004, while starring in a recurring role on Third Watch, Williams booked a role in the ESPN-produced original series Tilt. In 2005, he moved to Los Angeles, California. Afterwards, he guest-starred on shows such as CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, CSI: Miami, The Game, and The Vampire Diaries. In addition, Williams landed a lead role in the indie film The Last Stand. He then spent two seasons starring on the USA Network-produced series In Plain Sight. In 2010, Williams landed a series regular role on the FOX-produced series The Chicago Code, starring as Officer Isaac Joiner.
On Criminal MindsEdit
- Teen Wolf (2014-2016) as Dr. Geyer (4 episodes)
- Blood & Oil (2015) as Agent Reese (3 episodes)
- Devious Maids (2015) as Wallace Price
- San Andreas (2015) as Marcus
- Criminal Minds - Protection (2015) TV episode - Detective Spreewell
- Bones (2015) as Mid-Life/Nate Crowe
- Silver Skies (2014) as Lawrence
- The Mentalist (2014) as Agent Miller
- The Vampire Diaries (2012-2013) as Connor Jordan (7 episodes)
- Switched at Birth (2013) as Zane (5 episodes)
- The Chicago Code (2011) as Officer Isaac Joiner (13 episodes)
- In Plain Sight (2008-2009) as Detective Robert Dershowitz (15 episodes)
- CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (2007) as Jeffrey Lanier (uncredited)
- The Game (2006) as Trent
- Superman Returns (2006) as Mongul/The Citizens of Metropolis (video game, voice)
- CSI: Miami (2006) as Kevin Iverson
- The Last Stand (2006) as Bo Clark
- Head Cases (2005) as King Bling
- Tilt (2005) as Clark Marcellin (9 episodes)
- Third Watch (2004) as Detective Barlow (3 episodes)
- Chameleon (2004) as Basketball Player (short)
- The Twilight Zone (2003) as Marcus Fisher
- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (2001) as Rodney Thompson/Uniform #1 (2 episodes)
- Lift (2001) as Christian
For an up-to-date filmography, see here.