Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Season 1, Episode 16|
|Air date||March 8, 2006|
|Written by||Andrew Wilder|
|Directed by||Matt Earl Beesley|
"A Real Rain"
Guest Cast Edit
- Chad Allen - Jackson Cally
- Jon Barton - SWAT Leader
- Robert Curtis Brown - Peter Griesen
- Michael Canavan - Roy Minton
- Gregory Cruz - Officer John Blackwolf
- Josh Duhon - Rammy
- Chris Ellis - Sheriff Jimmy Rhodes
- Eric Johnson - Sean Hotchner
- Kallie Kerns - Cult Member #5
- Aaron MacPherson - Deputy #1
- Geoff Meed - Eugene Leland
- Skyler Shaye - Ingrid Griesen
- Sky Soleil - Kyle Van Owen
- Sonya Stephens - Jane Bear
- Dagger Tompkins - Samuel
Referenced Criminals Edit
- The American Indian Movement
- Shoko Asahara and Aum Shinrikyo (stock footage only)
- Marshall Applewhite (stock footage only)
- The Branch Davidians (stock footage only)
- Patty Hearst and the Symbionese Liberation Army
- The Red Army Faction or The Red Brigades (possible; mentioned as "The German Red Brigade")
- The Black September Organization
- Charles Manson and the Manson Family
- "In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida" by Iron Butterfly
- "Roberto Duran" by the Ribeye Brothers
- "The Scientist" by Coldplay
- "When All is Said and Done" by Tyrone Wells
Bookend Quotes Edit
- Aaron Hotchner: Nietzsche wrote, "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe."
- Aaron Hotchner: There's an old Apache saying: "You can take many paths to get to the same place."