Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Season 1, Episode 10|
|Air date||November 30, 2005|
|Written by||Edward Allen Bernero|
|Directed by||Andy Wolk|
The BAU is called to investigate the murder of two small-town high school students who may have been victims of a cult killing. Based on the crime scene evidence, the team begins to believe it is possible that someone other than a cult member may be responsible.
Guest Cast Edit
- Jon Barton - SWAT Leader
- Matt Bennett - Adam Lloyd
- Chris Butler - Deputy Harris
- Shanna Collins - Brandy Dreifort
- Julie Davenport - Ashlee Johnson
- Dale Duko - Reverend Paul Burke
- Kovar McClure - Deputy #2
- Michael McGrady - Sheriff John Bridges
- Aaron Paul - Mike Zizzo
- Rae Ritke - Veronica Hanson
- Will Rothhaar - Cory Bridges
- Clay Wilcox - Henry Dent
- Ellen Davis Woglom - Cherish Hanson
Referenced Criminals Edit
- "Hate" by Drowning Pool
- "Make Slow" by Agents of the Sun
- "Make Tomorrow Today" by Paul Buchanan
- "Always Leaving" by Cowboy Mouth
Bookend Quotes Edit
- Jason Gideon: Sir Peter Ustinov said, "Unfortunately, a super abundance of dreams is paid for by a growing potential for nightmares."
- Jason Gideon: Playwright Eugene Ionesco said, "Ideologies separate us. Dreams and anguish bring us together."