|Season 8, Episode 2|
|Air date||October 10, 2012|
|Written by||Janine Sherman Barrois|
|Directed by||Karen Gaviola|
"Through the Looking Glass"
When the bodies of two seemingly unrelated victims are found just hours apart in San Diego and Los Angeles respectively, the BAU suspects that that not one, but two killers are working together to commit these murders.
- Paul Haitkin - Kyle Wipley
- Stephen Jordan - James Dolan
- Brandon Keener - Jason Nelson
- Scott Ly - Paul Montgomery
- Meghan Maureen McDonough - Brenda Wipley
- Bruno Oliver - Dr. Ray Mathis
- Mackenzie Phillips - Ellen Russell
- Victoria Platt - Detective Angela Pratt
- Kim Wayans - Darlene Beckett
- David Rossi: "Ralph Steadman wrote - Evil is always devising more corrosive misery for man's restless need to exact revenge out of his hate."
- David Rossi: "Paul Brown once said, If you win say nothing, if you lose say less."