|Season 8, Episode 2|
|Air date||October 10, 2012|
|Written by||Janine Sherman Barrois|
|Directed by||Karen Gaviola|
"Through the Looking Glass"
The BAU travels to southern California to investigate the bodies of two seemingly unrelated victims who are found just hours apart in San Diego and Los Angeles, respectively. The team comes to suspect two killers are working together to commit the murders.
- Paul Haitkin - Kyle Wipley
- Stephen Jordan - James Dolan
- Brandon Keener - Jason Nelson
- Brian Knutson - Mark Coleman
- Scott Ly - Paul Montgomery
- Meghan Maureen McDonough - Brenda Wipley
- Rigo Obezo - Arresting Federale
- Bruno Oliver - Doctor Ray Mathis
- Mackenzie Phillips - Ellen Russell
- Victoria Platt - Detective Angela Pratt
- Kim Wayans - Darlene Beckett
- Genoveva Winsen - Bicyclist
- David Rossi: Ralph Steadman wrote, "Evil is always devising more corrosive misery through man's restless need to exact revenge out of his hate."
- David Rossi: Paul Brown once said, "If you win, say nothing. If you lose, say less."