Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Season 1, Episode 22|
|Air date||May 10, 2006|
|Written by||Edward Allen Bernero|
|Directed by||Edward Allen Bernero|
"Secrets and Lies"
"The Fisher King, Part 2" (Season Two)
A psychotic killer involves the BAU in an elaborate fantasy game, telling them to unscramble clues and riddles in order to rescue his latest victim. However, as the team continues their investigation, one member's life is suddenly put in jeopardy.
Guest Cast Edit
- Brian Appel - Agent Grant Anderson
- Amanda Bernero - Rebecca Bryant
- Challen Cates - Doctor Jesson
- Alexander Chance - Deliveryman
- Treva Etienne - Detective St. Pierre
- Rachel Grow - Nurse
- Charles Haid - Randall Garner
- Jane Lynch - Diana Reid
- Dean Lemont - Agent Travis Green
- Gilles Marini - Curt
- Meredith Monroe - Haley Hotchner
- Judith Moreland - Detective Lindo
- David Rowe - Jamaican Cop
- Gina Garcia Sharp - CSU Tech Agent Gina Sharp
- Aaron D. Spears - Gerald Dupree
- Diane Venora - Doris
- "Come Wit De Reggae Music" by Reggae Revolution
- "In the Mood" by Glenn Miller
- "You Go to My Head" by Billie Holiday
- "The Trout Quintet, Op. 114: IV – Tema, Andantino" by Franz Schubert
- "Death Whispered a Lullaby" by Opeth
Bookend Quotes Edit
- Jason Gideon: Writer Elbert Hubbard said, "No man needs a vacation so much as the man who has just had one."