Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Season 3, Episode 18|
|Air date||May 7, 2008|
|Written by|| Erica Messer|
Debra J. Fisher
|Directed by||Guy Norman Bee|
The team members try to identify a stalker before he can attack a woman in Silver Spring, Maryland. Meanwhile, Hotch and Rossi are called as consultants on a possible murder case involving battered woman syndrome in Boston.
Guest Cast Edit
- Brian Appel - Agent Grant Anderson
- Jon Barton - SWAT Leader
- Aviva Baumann - Sarah Henson
- Brad Beyer - Detective Steve Berry
- Barbara Eve Harris - District Attorney Eve Alexander
- Mary-Margaret Humes - Audrey Henson
- Victor Z. Isaac - Nathan Henson
- Scott Lowell - Michael Hicks
- Guy Nardulli - Undercover Cop
- Angel Parker - Cashier
- Kosha Patel - Clerk
- Jeffrey Pierce - Ryan Scott
- Bonnie Root - Keri Derzmond
- Julie Sanford - Nancy Ferguson
Referenced Criminals Edit
- Patty Hearst
Bookend Quotes Edit
- Emily Prentiss: Author Christian Nestell Bovee once wrote, "No man is happy without a delusion of some kind. Delusions are as necessary to our happiness as realities."
- Jennifer Jareau: Susan B. Anthony said, "A woman must not depend on the protection of man, but must be taught to protect herself."
- This is the second of two episodes to deal with two separate cases. The first is Damaged, also a Season Three episode, which dealt with a mentally-challenged killer and a death-row inmate.
- A building with a plaque reading "Bernero Bros Building Silver Springs, MD Conservation Commission National Register Of Historic Places" can be seen in the background of a scene with JJ and Prentiss. Edward Allen Bernero served as the series showrunner for six seasons.