Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Season 10, Episode 8|
|Air date||November 19, 2014|
|Written by||Kimberly Ann Harrison|
|Directed by||Laura Belsey|
When a prominent attorney suspiciously goes missing in Boston, the BAU unearths secrets in his past, which could point to the reason for his disappearance. Meanwhile, Morgan is faced with personal demons due to the case.
- Garrett Boyd - Brian Stiller
- Edward Deraney - Detective Greg Lefroy
- Lon J. Fiala - Ian Dawson
- Evan Gamble - Chad Griffith
- Nicholas Harsin - Sean Wallace
- Max Kalvan - Young Chad Griffith
- Alex MacNicoll - Andrew Ford
- Mike Miller - Carl Brown
- Taylor Mosby - Markayla Davis
- Jeffrey Nordling - Jack Westbrook
- Andrew Ortega - Matthew Jones
- Jonée B. Shady - Flora Mendez
- Christie Lynn Smith - Linda Westbrook
- Hailey Sole - Meg Callahan
- M.Q. Tran - Martha Jennings
- Al White - Judge Walter Brooks
- Eric Williams
- Jerry Sandusky
- Spencer Reid: Wayne Dyer once said, "How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours."
- Derek Morgan: "Our moral responsibility is not to stop the future, but to shape it; to channel our destiny in humane directions and to ease the trauma of transition." Alvin Toffler
- The episode was initially officially named "The Boys of Sutton Place", but the title was later changed due to issues brought up by the CBS legal department, which were unspecified.