"The Bond" is the thirteenth episode of Season Eleven of Criminal Minds.
The BAU searches for a motive and an unsub when victims are found in truck stop restrooms along highways throughout the South.
- Jesse D. Arrow - Truck Driver
- Neil Barton - Corrections Officer
- Wilson Bethel - Randy Jacobs
- Veronica Cartwright - Flora Martin
- Timothy Ryan Cole - Agent William Waters
- Jeff Davis - John Westchester
- Maurice Hall - Doctor Ivan Smith
- Jon Jacobs - Frank Myers
- Sal Neslusan - Chloe Andrews
- Benjamin Dean Plessala - Young Randy Jacobs
- Regina McKee Redwing - Linda Calvary
- Aisha Tyler - Doctor Tara Lewis
- Lindsey Marie Wilson - Young Flora Martin
- "Hushabye Mountain" by Maggie Szabo
- Aaron Hotchner: "The heart of a mother is a deep abyss, at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness." Honoré de Balzac
- Tara Lewis: "The influence of a mother in the lives of her children is beyond calculation." James E. Faust
- ↑ http://www.cbs.com/shows/criminal_minds/photos/1005682/4-things-you-didn-t-know-about-criminal-minds-the-bond-/101931/episode-throwback/
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.