Hey guys, it's Grocery, from CSI Wiki. I just wanna say that you guys have done a great job of putting this place together. Grocery 23:31, 27 June 2009 (UTC)
Just now getting new editors. Until last week, it was just me. -Sec_1971 13:56, 28 June 2009 (UTC)
Minds 2.0 Edit
Hey, I just checked Wikipedia and they released a title of the spin-off (look at the title). so while I understand that the backdoor episode is not released yet, should I go ahead and create the page about it?
Joekido 12:40, March 11, 2010 (UTC)
- Hold off for now. We don't know the entire cast yet, and that doesn't sound like a real title. It may just be a working title. --Sec_1971 TALK (CM Wiki Admin)
Merge Mason and Lucas togather? Edit
Do you think we should merge Mason and Lucas into one page called Turner Brothers?
Joekido 08:14, March 31, 2010 (UTC)
"rises eyebrown" Ok, request denied
Joekido 09:03, April 2, 2010 (UTC)
- A third article can be written detailing The Turner Brothers, but merging them wouldn't work, since Mason wasn't an actual killer himself. Each one shoud still have their own article. --Sec_1971 TALK (CM Wiki Admin)
Frontpage design Edit
- For now you are very right. If I get to show that I'm more stubborn that everybody and everything, I'm working in something even better ;) I'll try and not mess with what it's now until I'm very sure it's going to work
- BTW, your picture for the main page is even better than you knew: It's big and wide... and doesn't allow space for the ads that most wikis have on their main pages :D - Mvpl TALK (CM Wiki Admin)
- Muwahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa! Yep :) =-Sec_1971 TALK (CM Wiki Admin)
- Probably. I've just copied/pasted the heading from one to the next and changed the last word :) And that has become the last of my problems pretty quick with that stubborn code getting on my nerves :D If we get the code just right, then we can make minute changes to finish the new look to our liking ;) - Mvpl TALK (CM Wiki Admin)
- The code does seem to act up on some pages and not others. I still haven't figured out how to change the border color on the slideshow. You'd think that would be selectable when you create it with the Add Gallery" button. --Sec_1971 TALK (CM Wiki Admin)
- One last idea before closing shop (over here is tomorrow already). Could the gallery colors depend on the wiki theme you select previous to customize? I started with Oasis... :( - Mvpl TALK (CM Wiki Admin)
- Hmmm. That's a thought. I'll try to figure out tonight. You should see the results in the morning :) Buenos Noches--or "beans and nachos" as my Mexican friends say (they think they're funny).
Criminal Minds Books Edit
I didn't know where else to ask this, so I hope that it's okay that I'm putting it here.
Are they any good? I was thinking of asking for them for Christmas but wanted your guys' opinion on them. (It's also the reason I haven't read their respective articles; I don't want to be spoiled.) ^__^ Iffy88 22:49, December 8, 2010 (UTC)
I think I'm the only one who's read them... I thought, though they were all pretty okay (I'm kind of terrible when it comes to "in-depth" reviews, so that's really all I can say). Jump Cut has Gideon, and is set between "Legacy" and "No Way Out II", and the last two have Rossi. -- Lord Crayak 23:57, December 8, 2010 (UTC)
Page Main Image Edit
Did anyone notice that somehow some other actress snuck into the main page picture instead of Paget Brewster? Can someone please fix? !126.96.36.199 03:16, August 7, 2012 (UTC)
- Paget Brewster/Emily Prentiss is out of Criminal Minds (Paget's decision). The actress/character in the main page image is Jeanne Tripplehorn/Alex Blake, the new BAU agent! - Mvpl TALK (CM Wiki Admin) 14:22, August 7, 2012 (UTC)
- Yes, you can! But, please, use: Season One, Season Two,... skip the "episodes" part and write the number as I've done. Once you've created each one of them, include them in the Seasons category - Mvpl TALK (CM Wiki Admin) 16:27, August 11, 2012 (UTC)
my favorite cast members Edit
i think criminal mind`s is a great show i love the cast member and my most favorite cast member`s are thomas gibson and matthew gray gubler