|Season 12, Episode 3|
|Air date||October 12, 2016|
|Written by||Karen Maser|
|Directed by||Alec Smight|
- Lachlan Buchanan - Stuart Barker
- Allison Caetano - Lisa Barclay
- Shawn Patrick Clifford - Worker
- Dylan Darwish - Teen #2
- Grant Durazo - Teen #1
- Tony Espinoza - Malcolm Landon
- D'Arcy Fellona - Kim Conti
- Sherilyn Fenn - Gloria Barker
- Liberty Hobbs - Teen Girl
- Hector Hugo - Detective Sam Ogilvie
- Max Jimenez - Kim's Son
- Gretchen Lodge - Lynelle Barker
- Jacob Manown - Teen Boy
- Collin McMullen - Tommy
- Lony'e Perrine - Stephanie Turner
- Ellen D. Williams - M.E. Dawn Durboraw
- Jeffrey Dahmer, The Milwaukee Cannibal
- Emily Prentiss: Tyron Edwards wrote, "Sinful and forbidden pleasures are like poisoned bread. They may satisfy appetite for the moment, but there is death in them at the end."
- Luke Alvez: "Three things cannot long stay hidden. The sun, the moon, and the truth." Buddha
- Despite being credited in the opening sequence, Aisha Tyler, the actress who portrays Lewis, doesn't appear in the episode.
- This is, in fact, the sixth episode in which a main character has not appeared despite his or her actor or actress being credited as usual. The first episode was Broken Mirror, in which A.J. Cook and Kirsten Vangsness do not appear as JJ and Garcia, respectively, despite being credited. The second was 25 to Life, in which Thomas Gibson does not appear as Hotch. The remaining episodes were part of a small story-arc, in which Matthew Gray Gubler did not appear as Reid.
- The characters Sharon Landon and Kim Conti were named after former show writers Sharon Lee Watson and Kimberly Ann Harrison.