Episode Recap: Submerged
Do you like this video?
- Shannon Merrill Brown - Timothy Kane
- Connor Falk - Young Jess Carney
- Jessi Fisher - Wanda Robbins
- Preston Flagg - Smitty
- Christina Gentry - Mrs. Kane
- Steven Grayhm - Jess Carney
- Carter Hastings - Leland Turner
- Jason Her - Walter Knight
- Brad Hunt - Casey Peters
- Lou Diamond Phillips - Sheriff Clifford Mason
- Jason Trevits - Mr. Kane
- John Tyler Vogt - Larry Robbins
- "Belong To You" by Sabrina Claudio
- "When The Rain Comes" by Joanna Barbera
- Matthew Simmons: A Nakota proverb warns, "Do not speak of evil for it creates curiosity in the heart of the young."
- David Rossi: "Where there is ruin, there is hope for a treasure." – Jalal Uddin Rumi
- The backyard pool featured at the beginning of the episode belongs to series producer Harry Bring.
- Despite being credited in the opening sequence, Matthew Gray Gubler, who portrays Reid, doesn't appear in the episode.
- This is, in fact, the thirteenth episode in which a main character has not appeared despite his or her actor or actress being credited as usual. The first episode was Broken Mirror, in which A.J. Cook and Kirsten Vangsness do not appear as JJ and Garcia, respectively, despite being credited. The second was 25 to Life, in which Thomas Gibson does not appear as Hotch. Three Season Eleven episodes were part of a small story-arc, in which Gubler also did not appear as Reid. The sixth and seventh were Taboo and The Anti-Terrorism Squad, both in which Tyler did not appear as Lewis. The eighth and ninth were Profiling 202 and Seek and Destroy, in which Gubler did not appear as Reid either. In the latter episode as well as the tenth episode Dust and Bones, Tyler also did not appear as Lewis. In Neon Terror, Matthew Gray Gubler and Aisha Tyler do not appear in that episode as Reid and Lewis respectfully. In False Flag, Matthew Gray Gubler does not appear in that episode as Reid.