The BAU is called over to Atlantic City to investigate a series of ritualistic, casino-related murders. Meanwhile, Garcia becomes concerned about her relationship with Kevin Lynch after the pair have a spat and she finds Morgan in her apartment dressed only in a towel.
- Frankie Jay Allison - Vince Repeti
- Chasty Ballesteros - Tahitian Girl
- Vanessa Branch - Teri Banks
- Nicholas Brendon - Analyst Kevin Lynch
- Dean Cain - Curtis Banks
- Christopher DeMaci - Jimmy
- Joe Egender - Eddie Langdon
- Nikki Ganz - Liz Dorsey
- Randy Irwin - Security Guard
- Jenn Korbee - Patricia Riolo (Francesca)
- Sandra Purpuro - Agent Carol Goslin
- Chuck Saale - Head of Security
- Yanni Walker - Player #1
- "Day In-Day Out" by Robert Davi
- Aaron Hotchner: A Chinese proverb says, "At the gambling table, there are no fathers and sons."
- David Rossi: George Augustus Sala said, "A gambler with a system must be, to a greater or lesser extent, insane."
- The term "snake eyes" refers to a possible outcome of rolling a pair of dice, in which one pip for each dice is received. The term was coined because the pair of pips resembles the eyes of a snake, which in turn has a longstanding association with betrayal and treachery. Because it is the lowest possible roll, which easily results in a loss in many dice games, the term has been associated with bad luck.
- Robert Davi, who performed the song "Day In-Day Out", previously portrayed Detective Adam Kurzbard in the Season Five finale episode Our Darkest Hour and the Season Six premiere episode The Longest Night.