|Birth Date||February 21, 1992|
|Birth Place||Adelaide, South Australia, Australia|
|Family|| Andy McPhee (father)|
Kodi Smit-McPhee (brother)
Sianoa Smit-McPhee is an Australian actress best known for her role as Breanna Timmins in Neighbours.
Smit-McPhee was born on February 21, 1992, in Adelaide, South Australia, Australia, into a family of actors. Like the rest of her family, she started an acting career, beginning with a role in Blue Heelers in 2004, starring as Charlie Campbell. Smit-McPhee then became well-known when she appeared in Neighbours, an Australian TV soap-opera, at the age of thirteen. In it, she starred as Brianna "Bree" Timmins, a member of the Timmins family who is characterized as being totally different from her other siblings and rather introverted and studious. The role lasted for two years, to which her contract wasn't renewed and her character was retired. In 2006, Smit-McPhee was nominated for Best Young Actor at that year's Inside Soap Awards for her performance as Bree.
On Criminal MindsEdit
- Criminal Minds - Gabby (2014) TV episode - Sue Walsh
- All Cheerleaders Die (2013) as Leena Miller
- It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (2012) as Bridesmaid
- Firelight (2012) as Tammy
- Hung (2009-2011) as Darby Drecker (28 episodes)
- Touchback (2011) as Sasha
- As the Bell Rings (2007-2009) as DJ (27 episodes)
- Hugo (2008) as Desma (short)
- Neighbours (2005-2007) as Bree Timmins (81 episodes)
- Blue Tongue (2005) as Girl (short)
- Blue Heelers (2004) as Charlie Campbell (credited as Sianoa Smit)
For an up-to-date filmography, see here.