Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Country of Origin||California, U.S.|
|Area of Operation||Chula Vista, CA|
|No. of Mutual Victims||2 abducted|
|Appx no. of Members||3 (2 deceased, 1 incarcerated)|
|First Appearance||"3rd Life"|
- Ryan Phillips (leader; deceased). Portrayed by Riley Smith.
- Taylor Coleman (incarcerated). Portrayed by Curtiss Frisle.
- Douglas Silverman (deceased). Portrayed by Daniel Levey.
The gang randomly targeted a teenage girl named Katie Owens, whom Ryan was familiar with. The abduction of Katie's friend Lindsey was completely incidental. Upon taking the girls to an abandoned house, the three raped and tortured Katie for the thrill of it, and Ryan eventually killed her by strangling her with a belt. Ryan and Taylor then took Lindsey to Mayford High School, which was closed at the time, and kept her in one of the bathrooms. It is possible the trio committed several other crimes prior to their abductions of Katie and Lindsey.
No profile of the gang was made by the BAU, who were more focused on Ryan.
- Presumably committed numerous unspecified, victimless crimes prior to 3rd Life
- January 5, 2008: Katie Owens and "Lindsey" Vaughn (abducted both):
- Katie Owens (raped and tortured by all three members, then killed by Ryan)
- "Lindsey" Vaughn (held captive by Ryan and Taylor only; was rescued two days later)