|Season 9, Episode 5|
|Air date||October 23, 2013|
|Written by||Virgil Williams|
|Directed by||Doug Aarniokoski|
To Bear Witness
In The Blood
As Hotch fights for his life due to complications from his stabbing at the hands of George Foyet, a.k.a. "The Reaper," he experiences visions of his late wife, Haley, and his nemesis, Foyet. Meanwhile, the BAU searches for a missing teenager and investigate her estranged father as a suspect in her disappearance.
- Granville Ames - Damon Turner
- Molly Baker - Jessica Brooks
- Rajesh Bose - Doctor #2
- Madison Davenport - Samantha Wilcox
- C. Thomas Howell - George Foyet
- Bruce Katzman - Doctor #1
- Meredith Monroe - Haley Brooks
- Cade Owens - Jack Hotchner
- Devin Rumer - Paramedic #2
- Todd Stashwick - Eddie Lee Wilcox
- Courtenay Taylor - Melody Grimes
- Angela K. Thomas - Paramedic #1
- Colin Woodell - Tommy Burns
- "Only You" by Della Swiss
- Aaron Hotchner: "Life is a dream, realize it." Mother Theresa
- The 1947 Buick Special Series Model 41 used during the dream sequences belongs to Joe Mantegna.
- The episode was made to specifically commemorate 100 episodes since the airing of Nameless, Faceless, in which Hotch is stabbed in his apartment by Foyet.
- ↑ Credited as "Gas Station Attendant"