- Tansy Alexander - Mrs. Franklin
- Gordon James Asti - Michael Lee Hill
- Shirell Ferguson-Coleman - Mrs. Weatherly
- Mark Fite - Mr. Franklin
- Ashwin Gore - Larabee
- Shayla Hale - Sheffield
- Pooch Hall - Clark
- Carie Kawa - Cho
- Jennifer Karen Lee - Reporter
- Madonna Magee - Mae Wilson
- Erin McIntosh - Fantasy Victim
- Therese McLaughlin - Jody Wilson
- Adam Nelson - Thomas Yates
- Najarra Townsend - Regina Franklin
- Sushana Watkis - Stephanie Weatherly
- David Rossi: "What madness is it to be expecting evil before it comes?" Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- Stephen Walker and David Rossi: "The life of the dead is placed in the memory of the living." Marcus Tullius Cicero
- Virgil Williams, who wrote this episode, also wrote the episode's predecessor, Season Seven episode Profiling 101.
- Despite being credited in the opening sequence, Matthew Gray Gubler, the actor who portrays Reid, doesn't appear in the episode.
- This is, in fact, the eighth episode in which a main character has not appeared despite his or her actor or actress being credited as usual. The first episode was Broken Mirror, in which A.J. Cook and Kirsten Vangsness do not appear as JJ and Garcia, respectively, despite being credited. The second was 25 to Life, in which Thomas Gibson does not appear as Hotch. Three Season Eleven episodes were part of a small story-arc, in which Gubler also did not appear as Reid. The sixth and seventh were Taboo and The Anti-Terrorism Squad, both in which Aisha Tyler did not appear as Lewis.