A Poisoner is, as titled, a person who uses poison in their attacks against people.
There are numerous motivations behind the usage of poison, but it usually is a means of killing victims whilst avoiding being immediately suspected. Poisoners have some similarities with bombers: they plan meticulously, nurse long grudges, and retaliate far out of proportion to any injury that they feel they have received.
Types of PoisonersEdit
- True Believers - They are political terrorists or religious cult members.
- Extortionists - They hold companies hostage for ransom.
- Pranksters - They are teenagers who do it as a practical joke and usually don't mean any harm.
- Avengers - They seek to exact revenge using poison as their weapon.
- Angels of Death - They commit mercy killings using poison as their weapon.
On Criminal MindsEdit
- Season One:
- Season Three:
- Season Four:
- Season Five:
- Season Six:
- Season Seven:
- Season Eight:
- John Curtis ("The Silencer", "The Apprenticeship", "Magnificent Light", "Zugzwang", "Broken", "Carbon Copy", "Brothers Hotchner", and "The Replicator") - Avenger
- Chad Mills ("The Fallen") - Avenger
- Tess Mynock ("Alchemy") - Avenger
- Larry Feretich ("Brothers Hotchner") - Avenger
- Jim Peters ("Brothers Hotchner") - Prankster
- Thane Parks ("Brothers Hotchner") - Prankster
- Season Nine
- Season Eleven
- Season Twelve
- The Tylenol Killer
- Richard Angelo
- Efren Saldivar
- Charles Cullen
- H. H. Holmes
- Richard Kuklinski