Patrick Stafford is an American actor.
Stafford was raised in New Carlisle, Ohio. At some point in his life, he developed an interest in acting. After studying The Meisner Technique on scholarship at New York City's Neighborhood Playhouse, he earned his degree from The Boston Conservatory and received a BFA in Theatre. Stafford then moved to Los Angeles, California. Shortly afterward, he began starring in award-winning and critically-acclaimed stage productions of Equus and Amadeus. His performances impressed several film and television higher-ups, and as a result, he began to star in TV and film. Stafford won two LA Drama Critics Circle Awards for Best Featured Performance for his portrayals in the stage plays Red and Cock.
On Criminal MindsEdit
- Orphan is the New Orange (2015) as Various Characters (short)
- Major Crimes (2015) as TJ (3 episodes)
- Perception (2014) as Josh O'Hare
- Glee (2013) as Sycophant #1 (2 episodes)
- Supernatural (2012) as The Old Man
- NCIS (2012) as Billy Wayne
- Criminal Minds - From Childhood's Hour (2011) TV episode - George Kelling
- Kiddo (2010) as "Kiddo"/Freddy (short)
- CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (2010) as Trent Moore
- Flowers for Clarence (2010) as Clarence (short)
- Modern Family (2010) as Jeff Jackson
- Follower (2009) as Matt (short)
For an up-to-date filmography, see here.