|Season 7, Episode 4|
|Air date||October 12, 2011|
|Written by||Breen Frazier|
|Directed by||Larry Teng|
"From Childhood's Hour"
Survivors of a Boise high school massacre return to remember the event ten years later, but the BAU team is called in when a serial killer with a similar style targets the survivors. Also, Hotch is worried that his son, Jack, may be a victim of school bullying, while Morgan and Reid engage in a prank war.
Guest Cast Edit
- Kerry Barker - Tiffany Gleason
- James C. Burns - SWAT Commander
- Julia Campbell - Martha Slade
- Patrick Cohen - Caleb Brown
- Tom Derek - Chief Cole
- Michael Grant - Brandon Slade
- Stacie Greenwell - Ms. McKee
- Aaron Hill - Jerry Holtz
- Eric Jungmann - Robert Adams
- Don O. Knowlton - Principal Doug Givens
- Trisha LaFache - Chelsea Grant
- Cade Owens - Jack Hotchner
- Joe Reegan - Lewis Stuart Ramsey
- Hudson Thames - Randy Slade
- Terra Wellington - Reporter
- "City Boy" by Shawn Lee & AM
- "Music for a Nurse" by Oceansize
Bookend Quotes Edit
- Spencer Reid: "You may leave school, but it never leaves you." Andy Partridge
- Aaron Hotchner: "Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding." Kahlil Gibran
- In Brandon Slade's room, a poster hanging on his wall can be seen; the same poster can be seen in Masterpiece.
- At the beginning of the episode on the newspaper that says "Student Bombs Boise High School, Kills 13", a section of it has a student saying, "I had know idea if I was going to make it out alive."