|Season 2, Episode 2|
|Air date||September 27, 2006|
|Written by||Simon Mirren|
|Directed by||Adam Davidson|
"The Fisher King, part 2"
"The Perfect Storm"
A young boy who had disappeared a year ago turns up for sale by a child pornographer on an online auction. A former profiler who now heads the FBI's Crimes Against Children Unit asks Gideon and the BAU to help her save the boy's life.
Guest Cast Edit
- Tisha Terrasini Banker - Jackie Powers
- Elizabeth Hendrickson - Amy Cole
- Michael Len - Dustin Powers
- Jodi Lyn O'Keefe - Agent Amanda Gilroy
- Mary Page Keller - SSA Katherine Cole
- Laura Leyva - Gracie Hendricks
- David Pevsner - Michael Earlson
- John Rubinstein - Hayden Rawlings
- Jonathan Runyon - Dan Ash
- Daryl Sabara - Kevin Rose
- Dig Wayne - Reverend Jackson Harris
- "Set Me Free" by Sweet
- "Sympathy for the Devil" by The Neptunes
Bookend Quotes Edit
- Jason Gideon: Theologian Dietrich Bonhoeffer said, "The test of the morality of a society is what it does for its children."
- The term "P911" is a common Internet slang term developed for online chat-rooms, which means "parent emergency". The term alerts participants about the presence of a parent in the chat. It has often been exploited by pedophiles.
- It is said by Elle that the events of this episode take place four months after the two-part Fisher King episode. She had been on medical leave ever since she was shot.