Noah Caleb Crawford is an American actor best known for his roles in How to Rock and My Name Is Earl.
Crawford was born in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, on October 13, 1994. His parents were Rich and Jennifer Crawford, and he has one older sister and three younger sisters. His father currently runs a pet sales business, which forces him to commute regularly between Oklahoma and California. Crawford first started acting lessons in Oklahoma when he was five years old, and he gained an interest for acting early in his life.
From 2006 to 2009, Crawford portrayed the young Earl Hickey in the sitcom My Name Is Earl, for which he earned a Young Artist Award nomination in 2007. He also voiced James Rogers in the direct-to-DVD film Next Avengers: Heroes of Tomorrow. In addition, Crawford guest-starred in the TV shows Pair of Kings and True Jackson, VP. In 2012, Crawford costarred in the role of Nelson Baxter in the Nickelodeon-produced sitcom How to Rock, which was produced for only one season.
On Criminal MindsEdit
- Criminal Minds - Pariahville (2015) TV episode - Matt Franks
- K.C. Undercover (2015) as Gabriel Andrews
- The Monsters (2014) as Bryce (short)
- Major Crimes (2014) as Connor Price
- American Bullies (2013) as Mac (short)
- Swindle (2013) as Griffin Bing
- Ironside (2013) as Eric Campbell
- How to Rock (2012) as Nelson Baxter/Werewolf Nelson (25 episodes)
- True Jackson, VP (2011) as Stan
- Pair of Kings (2010) as No-Beard
- Trust (2010) as Tyler Martel
- The Killer Inside Me (2010) as Mike, Age 15
- Land of the Lost (2009) as Teenager
- My Name Is Earl (2005-2009) as Young Earl Hickey (21 episodes)
- Next Avengers: Heroes of Tomorrow (2008) as James Rogers (video, voice, credited as Noah C. Crawford)
- Happy Holidays (2008) as Young Kirby (scenes deleted)
- Locker 514 (2007) as Spencer
- Abe & Bruno (2006) as Shawn
For an up-to-date filmography, see here.