|Season 9, Episode 15|
|Air date||February 19, 2014|
|Written by||Kimberly Ann Harrison|
|Directed by||Félix Enríquez Alcalá|
When the BAU investigates several murders in the Pittsburgh area, they suspect a pair of killers are working together as a team. Also, Garcia and Morgan share their Valentine's Day plans for their respective significant others.
- Rochelle Aytes - Savannah Hayes
- Charlie Babcock - Johnny Matthews
- Ned Bellamy - Alan Anderson
- Whitney Morgan Cox - Hannah Franklin
- Wendy Davis - Doctor Kathleen Benedict
- Jarvis George - Agent Eli West
- Mary Mara - Judith Anderson
- Morgan McClellan - James Crayton
- Brittany Faith Rosoff - Maya Taylor
- Stephen Simon - Sam
- Winston Story - Doctor Garnett Packard
- Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka
- "Feel Like Makin' Love" by Bad Company
- Alex Blake: Jennifer Smith wrote: "Marriage is a mosaic you build with your spouse. Millions of tiny moments that create your love story".
- Penelope Garcia: "Each relationship nurtures a strength or weakness within you". Michael Murdock
- ↑ Credited as "Holly Franklin"