|Season 9, Episode 15|
|Air date||February 19, 2014|
|Written by||Kimberly Ann Harrison|
|Directed by||Félix Enríquez Alcalá|
When the BAU investigates several murders in the Pittsburgh area, they suspect a pair of unsubs are working together as a team. Also, Garcia and Morgan share their Valentine's Day plans for their respective significant others.
- Rochelle Aytes - Savannah Hayes
- Charlie Babcock - Johnny Matthews
- Ned Bellamy - Alan Anderson
- Whitney Morgan Cox - Hannah Franklin
- Wendy Davis - Kathleen Benedict
- Jarvis George - Agent Eli West
- Mary Mara - Judith Anderson
- Morgan McClellan - James Crayton
- Brittany Faith Rosoff - Maya Taylor
- Stephen Simon - Sam
- Winston Story - Dr. Garnett Packard
- Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka
- "Feel Like Makin' Love" by Bad Company
- Alex Blake: Jennifer Smith wrote: "Marriage is a mosaic you build with your spouse. Millions of tiny moments that create your love story".
- Penelope Garcia: "Each relationship nurtures a strength or weakness within you". Michael Murdock
- The episode marks the third appearance of Stephen Simon, who portrayed supporting characters on the show since Season Six. He first played as Clarence, who appeared in Reflection of Desire. He then played Sam, Garcia's new love interest after she broke up with Kevin Lynch, in the Season Eight episode The Gathering, thus making Sam the third character on the show whose actor previously portrayed a different role on the same show.
- The first actor was Chris Butler, who played Sheriff's Deputy Harris in the Season One episode The Popular Kids, then reappeared as serial killer Hollis Walker in the Season Six episode Corazón.
- The second actor was Jason Wiles, who played murderous bank robber Caleb Dale Sheppard in the Season Two episode Psychodrama, then reappeared as father Ben McBride in the Season Five episode The Fight.
- ↑ Credited as "Holly Franklin"