"Mosley Lane" is the sixteenth episode of Season Five of Criminal Minds.
The BAU is called by local authorities in Ashburn, Virginia, to profile a predator who may have been abducting children for at least eight years.
Guest Cast Edit
- Mark St. Amant - Jake Hillridge
- Alton Clemente - Deputy
- Bud Cort - Roger Roycewood
- Ann Cusack - Sarah Hillridge
- Beth Grant - Anita Roycewood
- Toby Huss - Frank Lynch
- Richard Clarke Larsen - Mr. Hayden
- Bunny Levine - Martha Woodley
- Katlin Mastandrea - Mae Hall
- Austin Mincks - Stephen Shepherd
- Evan Peters - Charlie Hillridge
- Cameron Protzman - Aimee Lynch
- Grace Savage - Jane
- Brooke Smith - Barbara Lynch
- Debra Sullivan - Mrs. Shepherd
- Owen Thayer - Police Sketch Artist
- Holly Traister - Imaginary Female Unsub
- David Youse - Mr. Shepherd
- "Illabye" by Tipper
- "Omberg" by Frederik
Bookend Quotes Edit
- Jennifer Jareau: Nietzsche wrote, "Hope is the worst of evils, for it prolongs the torment of man."
- Jennifer Jareau: Emily Dickinson wrote, "Hope is the thing with feathers, that perches in the soul, and sings the tune without words, and never stops at all."
- This episode marks the first time in the show's history where a member of the main cast has directed an episode.
- Bunny Levine, the actress that played Martha Woodley, previously appeared on Criminal Minds, starring as Sylvia Cohen in the Season Two episode Empty Planet.
See Also Edit
- ↑ Credited as "News Anchor"