Molly Culver is an American actress and spokesperson who is best known for her role as Tasha Dexter on V.I.P.
Culver was born on July 18, 1967, in Santa Clara County, California, to a jet pilot and a nurse. She had an older sister and two brothers. Her grandmother was Native American of Choctaw and Chickasaw descent, making Culver one-fourth Native American. After graduating from Sonora High School in Sonora, she was advised by an agent to become a model, to which she spent six months being featured on magazine covers. However, Culver felt unfulfilled by modeling and subsequently switched to an acting career. Since then, she has starred in several TV shows such as V.I.P., Smoking/Non-Smoking, Contradictions of the Heart, and Criminal Minds. In 2006, Culver married stuntman Clay Cullen (the son of actor and voice actor Peter Cullen) and had one son, named Sonny, with him.
On Criminal MindsEdit
- Criminal Minds - 2 episodes (2014) TV episodes - SSA Tia Canning
- Smoking/Non-Smoking (2010) as Farrell
- Contradictions of the Heart (2009) as Jennifer (video)
- It's Complicated (2009) as Adam's Dream Girlfriend (uncredited)
- Pushed (2009) as Katherine
- Moonlight (2007) as The Cleaner
- Heist (2006) as Rebecca Gordon (3 episodes)
- Warrior Angels (2002) as Hunter
- V.I.P. (1998-2002) as Tasha Dexter (88 episodes)
- Pacific Blue (1998) as Frances "Frankie" Deane
For an up-to-date filmography, see here.