FANDOM

Echo Spy

aka Pennywise The Killer Clown

Bureaucrat Admin
  • I live in Derry, Maine
  • I was born on May 17
  • My occupation is Chasing After You
  • I am The Deadlights
JAY'S MESSAGE WALL
Questions, Comments, Concerns To Report? Need to report a problem or have an issue? Report a user?
(Contact me through Community Central for private issues)
A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • Hey, just wanted to let you know I'm making an executive decision that's going to effect quite a few unsub pages.

    Whenever an unsub tries to kill Tara, we list her as "Doctor Tara Lewis" in the Known Victims section. Now that started with Unsub-Zero back when she was just a recurring character, which was understandable because that's how we lay things out when a victim has the title (e.g. Patrick Meyers). However, the trend continued even after Aisha Tyler was promoted to series regular and that never sat right with me because we never did that with Reid or Blake, both of whom have the title of "Doctor" and were targetted a lot by unsubs so I feel we should follow that format going forward with Tara as well. So I'm going to go through all of the unsubs who have appeared since Season 11 and change it to match that format. It's not a major change but her name crops up quite a bit so I felt I should tell you.

      Loading editor
  • Good news, I've finally finished the page for Billy Lynch. Sorry it took me so long. I promise you it won't take me that much time in the future, I'll make sure of that. Just have a look at it when you get the chance and let me know what you think. I won't be seeking your approval for EVERY new page I write, if you still want me in charge of that department, just the first couple until I get confident enough that I can write a semi-decent full article for the wiki. After I get settled into it, I won't need it to be reviewed. Sorry again for the delay in getting it finished.

      Loading editor
  • Hey, so today's the day, Criminal Minds Season 13! Needless to say, I think we're all very excited but before the clock runs into mere hours, there's a few things I'd like to say.

    I have a request, so to speak. I'm sorry to ask this, it's probably very unprofessional but could it be possible to leave updating the Peter Lewis and anything else that needs to be done after the episode up to me? Maybe make that my official task for the premiere? It's just I have put a lot of time and effort into making sure we've gotten even the smallest details about Peter's episodes right so nothing would give me greater satisfaction than writing what will very likely be Mr. Scratch's final chapter. Those are literally the only two things I want in life right now: to watch the episode and to finish the page. I know it's a lot to ask but all I'd need is for it to be put on hold for a few hours. And it might give people that extra time to watch the episode if they haven't. I know we warn people about spoilers and all that but still need to give ample time to watch the episode, especially if they don't watch it live or live in the U.S. and after months of aniticipation, no one wants an episode spoiled on them. It is entirely up to you though and regardless of what you say, I will respect your decision.

    I would also be testing a theory I have about how to work around the difference in our time zones. I could talk about it all you want but the only way to be sure is to test it in action. To sum it up, with the show in a new timeslot, late at night (which it would be after an episode) in the U.S. is early morning for me so I could possibly have any articles or content we need live and ready to go while the rest of you are sleeping (assuming you do of course lol) so we could have our content ready to go in half the time it took before. We'll have to get some kind of a system in place for the new season anyway but as I said the only way to know if it works is to try it out.

    And last I just want to say thank you for the faith you've had in me, for letting me stay on and for making me an admin. It feels good to be a part of something and to work with a group like this. Seems like we have a pretty great team here. That's all from me!

      Loading editor
    • View all 17 replies
    • ONCEFan wrote: I apologize if I upset you. But there's one thing I don't understand. Why Emily? Scratch could have picked anyone. So why her?

      Sorry only saw the edited version now. Easiest answer is she's the leader of the team. He wants to terrorize the BAU so who can he take that will cause them the most agony? The one they look up to, who they follow. He's already taken one leader from them, why not try taking another?

      A second possibility is revealed in the latest sneak peek but you'd have to watch it to know what I'm talking about but I won't force you to and spoil the surprise. I'll leave it there.

        Loading editor
    • Hey everyone, sorry I'm late to the party. I've had a turbulent real-world day but I'm now going to make it up to you guys by staying up all night if I need to to write all the articles relating to last night's episode. Very sorry for the delay!

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hey, I've been thinking about the image we use on our home page here and I think should update it because Hotch is gone and the image of Alvez is a bad BTS pic of Adam Rodriguez from the early days of filming Season 12. Good news is I found an image that might work just fine: it includes every main character from Gideon to Stephen, even Simmons. Now the only thing is the dimensions might need some work since it's a landscape layout, if you get me but I think we could make it work. If you'd like, I can upload it later so you can take a look and tell me what you think. Changing a home page is a big deal so I would most certainly need signoff before proceeding.

      Loading editor
  • Hey, very sorry for the delay on these. I had some internet problems late last night and I could upload anything I had done for the new character articles we discussed. I created pages for both characters because it's kind of pointless having characters who are twins and only having a page for one of them. Again, sorry. I promised you I would have these ready and I keep my promises.


    Bottom line is the pages are done. Full article body complete with decent images of both of them. Check them out when you can.

      Loading editor
  • Echo_Spy, it's Fashionable101.

    I've been thinking about adding new notable character pages for Ezra Warren and/or Dillon Kingman from A Place at the Table.

    Ezra as he was a suspect in the Kingman family annihilation and gave the team some info and Dillon as well as being a suspect and he also gave the team info that led to Cora.

      Loading editor
    • View all 19 replies
    • Echo Spy wrote:

      Profiler10 wrote: Well, Echo still needs to green light it but I take it that you're on board with the idea? You don't have to do it just because I said so.

      Greenlighted, on board and approved!


      I'll get started tonight.

        Loading editor
    • Echo Spy wrote: Greenlighted, on board and approved!

      Copy that. Just one thing, I'm afraid I got confused her with another character. Patricia was the sister who was abducted and her sister Cheryl was in the house with the BAU. So my article should be for Cheryl, not Patricia. Sorry about that. That's what happens when the same actor appears in an episode as two different characters. Still, I'll add both characters because while some info for both will be the same, there will be differences as well.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Echo_Spy, it's Fashionable101.

    As you know, I created a new category page, Stalking Victims. Also, I've been thinking about creating a new character page, Bahni Desai.

      Loading editor
  • I have something to say, but can we talk about them later?

    I have to get ready to go to work and I don't get home until later in the day, so maybe tonight at eight? Eastern Time for me since I'm in Eastern Time.

    Check out my message board page.

      Loading editor
  • Hi, not to open a can of worms or start a controversial debate, but I was making minor changes to the Carolyn Rossi, Hayden Montgomery and Joy Struthers pages to be consistant with Rossi's page when something hit me. Because Rossi remarried after he and Hayden divorced, albeit a short lived marriage with vows exchanged while drunk, would that make the woman (Krystall) Joy's stepmother or rather, ex-stepmother even though she never actually met her? Just I've been thinking about it and personally I can't decide between one or the other. What do you think?

      Loading editor
    • View all 5 replies
    • That seems fair. It was a long shot. No need to thank me, I was happy to do it, sort of haha. It was exhausting. Think I'll leave the quotes to someone else for a while.

        Loading editor
    • Profiler10 wrote:
      That seems fair. It was a long shot. No need to thank me, I was happy to do it, sort of haha. It was exhausting. Think I'll leave the quotes to someone else for a while.

      I could do that, but first, I have to go to work, so maybe we can talk later tonight hopefully.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • So I checked The Storm for shots of Jack and Henry since that was their most recent (and Jack's last) appearance with a decent amount of on screen time. Unfortunately, I struck out and could find anything useable. I did however get a good image for Hayden Montgomery, Rossi's 2nd ex-wife, again another article in need of an update where the image is concerned seeing as she's appeared in the present yet we're still using an image of her from 1984. I'll check Jack's appearance in Season 10 tomorrow and see what I come up with.

      Loading editor
    • View all 8 replies
    • Well tbh it doesn't bother me much. You can put it in if you'd like. And no, you're not out of line to say anything :)

        Loading editor
    • Ok then. I'll add it but as a courtesy, I might ask Rock what his stance on it is because that is his department, when he's active next. He's the one who sources most of the images so I can only assume even the ones with logos are from him too. Thanks anyway for the consult and that's a relief.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
See archived talk page
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.