Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Birth Date||April 11, 1981|
|Birth Place||Swansea, Wales, U.K.|
|Family|| Steve Evans (father)|
Maria Evans (mother)
Matthew "Matt" Ryan is a Welsh actor and voice actor best known for his role as SSA Mick Rawson in the short-lived spin-off Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior.
To be added
On Criminal MindsEdit
- Constantine (2014) as John Constantine (13 episodes)
- Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (2013) as Edward Kenway (video game, voice)
- Vikings (2013) as Peasant Man
- Armistice (2013) as Edward Sterling
- Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior (2011) as SSA Mick Rawson (13 episodes)
- Flypaper (2011) as Gates
- Criminal Minds - The Fight (2010) TV episode - SSA Mick Rawson
- Collision (2009) as Dave Brown (TV miniseries, 5 episodes)
- Wild Decembers (2009) as Michael Bugler
- Holby Blue (2008) as Frankie
- Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day (2008) as Gerry
- Torchwood (2008) as Dale
- Bloodmonkey (2007) as Seth Roland (video)
- Consenting Adults (2007) as Charlie Bullard
- The Tudors (2007) as Richard Pace (3 episodes)
- Mine All Mine (2004) as Tonker (2 episodes)
- Layer Cake (2004) as Junkie #2
- Pocket Money (2002) as Johnny (short, credited as Matthew Evans)
- Nuts and Bolts (2000) as Gilly (credited as Matthew Evans)
For an up-to-date filmography, see here.