Mark Harrington Semos is a U.S. Navy SEAL-turned-actor.
Semos was born in Alexandria, Virginia, on October 6, 1978. As an adult, he became a U.S. Navy SEAL. After being discharged, he became involved with the entertainment industry. He started out as a stuntman for TV shows (including Criminal Minds) and feature films (including Jurassic World). Then, Semos became a technical adviser for the TV series One Man Army and the films Lone Survivor and Captain America: The Winter Soldier. He then moved on to acting and starred in minor roles in films and TV shows.
On Criminal MindsEdit
Semos portrayed a few minor characters in the series, all of them related to local law enforcement. He first portrayed a SWAT agent in the Season Ten episode Lockdown. Then, he portrayed a Federal Protection Service (FPS) leader in the Season Eleven episode The Witness. He next portrayed a hitman named Zac Rubenis in the Season Eleven episode Entropy. Prior to that, Semos had done some stunt work for the show since Season Six.
- Criminal Minds - 3 episodes (2015-2016) TV episodes - Various Characters:
- The Badass Security Handbook (2015) as Dark Operator (short)
- Banshee (2015) as Marine Shotgun
- The Date Escape (2014) as Mark Cross (short)
- Captain Phillips (2013) as Navy SEAL Group
- Major Crimes (2012) as Sniper
For an up-to-date filmography, see here.