|Season 8, Episode 9|
|Air date||November 28, 2012|
|Written by||Sharon Lee Watson|
|Directed by||John Kretchmer|
"The Wheels on the Bus"
When a recent attendee at a popular motivational speaker's conference in Seattle is murdered, the BAU looks at the speaker as the main suspect, but they have to refocus their investigation when the speaker himself goes missing. Also, Garcia is puzzled when Morgan declines to attend a dinner honoring an old family friend.
- Rico Anderson - David Cooper
- Ursula Burton - Cynthia Strobl
- Jonathan Dane - Ricky Lopez
- Ariana Dubynin - Mrs. Caldwell
- Patrick Fabian - Barry Flynn
- Dan Foote - Replicator Victim #3
- Cesar Garcia - Gangbanger
- Matt Yang King - Detective Harrison Chen
- Kennedy Mason - Caldwell Daughter
- Raphael Sbarge - Carl Finster
- Kelly Smith - Doctor Marcy Frome
- Jenny Robinson - Janet Dodd
- Kari Wahlgren - Rena Tracey
- John T. Woods - Stephen Caldwell
- Jeffrey MacDonald
- The September 11 Attacks
- "Only Rain" by Brett Dennen
- Jennifer Jareau: "A great deal of talent is lost to the world for want of a little courage." Sydney Smith
- Derek Morgan: "The mystery of human existence lies not in just staying alive, but in finding something to live for." Fyodor Dostoyevsky
- Synthesthesia is a neurological condition in which stimulation of one sensory or cognitive pathway leads to automatic, involuntary experiences in a second sensory or cognitive pathway. People who report such experiences are known as synesthetes. One of the common form causes the synesthete to mentally "see" various colors while hearing music.
- ↑ Credited as "Carl Fisher"