|Season 8, Episode 9|
|Air date||November 28, 2012|
|Written by||Sharon Lee Watson|
|Directed by||John Kretchmer|
"The Wheels on the Bus"
The BAU links a series of ritualistic murders in Seattle to a popular motivational speaker, but the case takes a puzzling turn when the main suspect disappears. Also, Garcia is puzzled when Morgan declines to attend a dinner honoring an old family friend.
- Rico Anderson - David Cooper
- Ursula Burton - Cynthia Strobl
- Jonathan Dane - Ricky Lopez
- Ariana Dubynin - Mrs. Caldwell
- Patrick Fabian - Barry Flynn
- Dan Foote - Replicator Victim #3
- Cesar Garcia - Gangbanger
- Matt Yang King - Detective Harrison Chen
- Kennedy Mason - Caldwell Daughter
- Raphael Sbarge - Carl Finster
- Kelly Smith - Doctor Marcy Frome
- Jenny Robinson - Janet Dodd
- Kari Wahlgren - Rena Tracey
- John T. Woods - Stephen Caldwell
- Jeffrey MacDonald
- The September 11 Hijackers
- "Only Rain" by Brett Dennen
- Jennifer Jareau: "A great deal of talent is lost to the world for want of a little courage." Sydney Smith
- Derek Morgan: "The mystery of human existence lies not in just staying alive, but in finding something to live for." Fyodor Dostoyevsky
- Synthesthesia is a neurological condition in which stimulation of one sensory or cognitive pathway leads to automatic, involuntary experiences in a second sensory or cognitive pathway. People who report such experiences are known as synesthetes. One of the common form causes the synesthete to mentally "see" various colors while hearing music.
- ↑ Credited as "Carl Fisher"