Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Season 10, Episode 16|
|Air date||March 4, 2015|
|Written by||Virgil Williams|
|Directed by||Thomas Gibson|
- Blake Adams - Don Black
- Jeremiah W. Birkett - Julio Watson
- Exie Booker - Witherspoon
- Scott Broderick - Officer Rudy Hightower
- Wes Cheers - Prisoner #1
- John Cocca - Guard #3
- Matt Corboy - Officer Tom Polinsky
- William Stanford Davis - Sam Pritchett
- John Duff - Henchman #1
- David Farkas - Officer Keith Rivers
- Robert Gant - Warden Miles Tate
- Michael Harris - Guard #1
- Xango Henry - Weeks
- Isaac Keys - Patrick Butler
- Tommy Lamey - Randall Jefferson Jones
- Ace Marrero - Officer Nelson
- Heath McGough - Larry
- Paul Nobrega - Doctor Bruce Borrego
- William Ragsdale - Captain Dale Shavers
- Mark Semos - SWAT Agent
- Marcus T. Thomas - Devon White
- Lamar Usher - Cellmate
- Phillip E. Walker - Prisoner #2
- The Crips
- "Muddy Waters" by The Gospel Whiskey Runners
- "Echoes" by Handsome Jack
- "Ancient Light" by Allman Brown
- Aaron Hotchner: "When the prison doors are opened, the real dragon will fly out." Ho Chi Minh
- David Rossi: Dwight D. Eisenhower once wrote, "If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking is freedom."
- Rudy Hightower, the first murder victim, shares his name with a victim of a serial killer featured in the previous season.
- Mark Semos, the actor who portrays a SWAT agent, previously appeared on Criminal Minds, doing some occasional stunt work for the show since Season Six.