|Season 3, Episode 20|
|Air date||May 21, 2008|
|Written by||Chris Mundy|
|Directed by||Glenn Kershaw|
"Mayhem" (Season Four)
Guest Cast Edit
- Nina Avetisova - Young Mother
- Jon Barton - SWAT Leader
- Chris F. Chamberlain - Police Detective
- Tiffany Coty - FBI Agent
- Patrick Cupo - Officer Joe
- Moe Daniels - Lisa Bartleby
- Jake Eberle - Cop
- Amie Farrell - Agent Shelly Davis
- Sienna Guillory - SSA Kate Joyner
- Jack McGee - Detective Brustin
- Erik Palladino - Detective Cooper
- Barry Pearl - Man
- Joaquín Perles - Tom
- Josh Stewart - Detective William LaMontagne, Jr.
- Brian Waller - News Reporter
Referenced Criminals Edit
- David Berkowitz, Son of Sam
- John Allen Muhammad and Lee Boyd Malvo, The DC Snipers
- Leonard Lake and Charles Ng
- Reginald and Ronald Kray
- Lawrence Bittaker and Roy Norris
Bookend Quotes Edit
- Aaron Hotchner: Voltaire said, "The man visited by ecstasies and visions, who takes dreams for realities, is an enthusiast. The man who supports his madness with murder is a fanatic."
- The term "lo-fi" comes from the term low fidelity, which is a type of sound recording that makes the recorded sound different from the original live sound through flaws, i.e. distortion, humming, background noises, and limited frequency response.
See Also Edit
- ↑ Credited as "Cop #2"