Gideon and his team go to New Orleans when a case involving a serial killer believed to be copying Jack the Ripper is reopened after a fourth victim is found dead, just after the murderer was presumed to be killed in Hurricane Katrina two years earlier.
- Candice Afia - Waitress
- Jon Barton - SWAT Leader
- Rhys Coiro - Ethan
- Jeffrey Doornbos - Danny
- Jeff Doucette - Coroner
- Tammy Dugen - Woman in Blue Top
- Chris Eckles - John
- Edward Edwards - Detective William LaMontagne, Sr.
- Chip Joslin - Blond Man
- Simone Kessell - Sarah Danlin
- Dufflyn Lammers - Alice
- John Lee - Ronnie Tibideaux
- Brian Meredith - Mark
- Tyrone M. Mitchell - Friend #2
- Teaj Sanderson - Athletic Guy
- Josh Stewart - Detective William LaMontagne, Jr.
- Terence J. Rotolo - Baseball Hat Guy
- Randy Thompson - Detective J.R. Smith
- Tyson Turrou - Friend #1
- January Welsh - Prostitute #1
- Marissa Welsh - Prostitute #2
- Elena Zaretsky - Brunette Woman
- Andrei Chikatilo, The Rostov Ripper
- Jack the Ripper
- Jeffrey Dahmer, The Milwaukee Cannibal
- Sante Kimes, The Dragon Lady
- Aileen Wuornos
- "Take Me Back" by Nelson Adelard
- Jason Gideon: Robert Kennedy once said, "Tragedy is a tool for the living to gain wisdom. Not a guide by which to live."