Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Family|| Unnamed parents (both deceased)|
Paul Mulford (brother; deceased)
Joe Mulford (uncle; deceased)
|Occupation||Service station owner|
|Pathology|| Budding Serial Killer|
|Signature||Hunting victims in the local forest|
|Modus Operandi||Shooting with arrows|
|No. of Victims|| 2 killed|
|Portrayed By||Jake Richardson|
|First Appearance||Open Season|
"Don't shoot him! He's all I have."
See section on The Mulford Family article
Paul and Johnny targeted fit, young people of both genders whose cars broke down on Highway 2. They would abduct them, take them to the forest, and intentionally release them, giving them a few minutes to run before taking pursuit. After catching up to their victims (which can take up a few days or so), Paul and Johnny would shoot them with arrows and make them die slowly, unlike average hunters who end their prey's misery. They would then presumably take their driver's licenses as trophies, though it should be noted that Paul and Johnny didn't do so to their last few victims since they were incidental.
- March-May 2006:
- Courtney Jacobs (abducted and tortured; was killed by Paul)
- Shane Everett (abducted and tortured; was killed by Paul like the previous victim)
- April 28: Alex Harrison (abducted and tortured; was shot twice and killed by Paul)
- April 30: Bobbi Baird (abducted, tortured, attempted to kill; was rescued on May 2)
- May 2:
- Luke Hamilton
- Heather (Luke's wife or fiancée)