Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Name||Joseph Andrew Pistone|
|Birth Date||September 17, 1982|
|Birth Place||Ridgewood, New Jersey|
Joseph Andrew "Joe" Pistone is an American actor.
Pistone was born on September 17, 1982, in Ridgewood, New Jersey. He was raised in North Jeresy, where he went to Passaic Valley High School. Before deciding to go into acting, Pistone made several short films in high school and college. From 2000 to 2004, he attended the University of North Carolina at Wilmington and studied theatre and film. He graduated with a BA in Theatre. His theatre credits in North Carolina include Born Yesterday, The Last Night of Ballyhoo, Psycho Beach Party, Proposals, Alice in Wonderland, and A Few Good Men. As of recently, Pistone performed off-Broadway in Macbeth and An Evening of Alan Ball One Acts.
On Criminal MindsEdit
- Criminal Minds - The Job (2015) TV episode - Detective Dustin Paddock
- Women to Men: Please Catcall Us (PSA) (2014) as Catcaller
- Mad Men (2014) as Nick
- I'm Special and So Am I (2013) as Michael (4 episodes)
- Vegas (2013) as Savoy Employee
- Coffee, God and Gasoline (2012) as Will Zellar (short)
- Wise Guys & These Guys (2012) as Blake Benson (short)
- Crunchy Leaves (2011) as Tom (short)
- Sinatra Club (2010) as Dino
- Bronx Paradise (2010) as Frankie Sky
- The Nail: The Story of Joey Nardone (2009) as HiFi
- The Lynch Pin (2009) as Agent McKinley
- Cold Feet, Wet Dreams, and the Kitchen Sink (2007) as Thomas (short)
- Purple Violets (2007) as Top Cat
- The Black Donnellys (2007) as Brian (2 episodes)
- The Groomsmen (2006) as Top Cat
- 10th & Wolf (2006) as Ricky's Crew
- Novella (2002) as Adam (short)
- You're Under Arrest! (1997) as Yuichi Okazaki (voice)
- Wise Guys & These Guys (2012) (short)
For an up-to-date filmography, see here.