Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Birth Place||Hong Kong, China|
Jimmy Ouyang (credited as Jimmy O. Yang) is a Chinese-American actor, comedian, and writer.
Yang was born in Hong Kong, China, and graduated from the University of California in San Diego. Started an acting career in the U.S., he made his television debut on the CBS-produced series 2 Broke Girls. He later played the character Tang-See in It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Yang also appeared in Criminal Minds, starring as a psychotic college student. He was once a writer and consultant for the Harlem Globetrotters, and also voiced roles in the video game Infamous Second Son.
On Criminal MindsEdit
- Silicon Valley (2014-present) as Jian Yang (9 episodes)
- Battle Creek (2015) as Chang
- Criminal Minds - Burn (2014) TV episode - Nathan Chow
- New Girl (2014) as Steve
- Infamous: Second Son (2014) as Male Pedestrian #5 (video game, voice)
- Things You Shouldn't Say Past Midnight (2014) as Phil (5 episodes)
- It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (2013) as Tang-See (credited as Jimmy Ouyang)
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (2013) as Chinese Teenager #1 (credited as Jimmy Ouyang)
- The Internship (2013) as Wa Zao (uncredited)
- 2 Broke Girls (2012) as Person in Line (credited as Jimmy Ouyang)
For an up-to-date filmography, see here.