Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Birth Date||April 4, 1973|
|Family|| Unnamed father|
Pete Hasty (husband)
Jennifer Hasty (née McGoldrick) is an American actress.
Hasty was born as Jennifer McGoldrick somewhere in California on April 4, 1973, to religious parents working in the church. At some point in her life, she has been trained in opera, but had a stronger interest in acting. She attended Fresno State University, where she was a National Finalist for the Irene Ryan Award for best college actor. Starting an acting career in 2005, Hasty became known for her appearances in Beginners, Horrible Bosses, and Selfie. In her personal life, she met a musician named Pete Hasty and married him on October 9, 1999, taking his surname as her own.
On Criminal MindsEdit
- Transparent (2015) as Dr. Lula Ventimiglia
- Girl Meets World (2015) as Coach Kelly
- Mad Men (2015) as Karen Schmidt
- Fresh Off the Boat (2015) as Bev
- Selfie (2014) as Joan (8 episodes)
- Mike & Molly (2013) as Jinny
- Rizzoli & Isles (2013) as Mary Bigsby
- Workaholics (2013) as Ulyana
- Bunheads (2012-2013) as Nanette Jordan (6 episodes)
- Private Practice (2012) as Donna
- True Blood (2008-2012) as Sweetie Des Arts/Woman with Fries (3 episodes)
- Raising Hope (2011-2012) as Tammy (2 episodes)
- Breaking Bad (2011) as Stephanie Doswell
- Horrible Bosses (2011) as Kurt's Coworker
- Decisions (2011) as Bank Teller
- Good Luck Charlie (2011) as Dolly
- Beginners (2010) as Secretary
- Parks and Recreation (2010) as Dolores
- Criminal Minds - The Uncanny Valley (2010) TV episode - Samantha Malcolm
- The Office (2009) as Receptionist
- Bones (2008) as Pam Nunan
- Judy's Got a Gun (2007) as Joanna Holiday
- The Unit (2006) as Josephine Davis
- George Lopez (2005) as Dell
For an up-to-date filmography, see here.