Jacob "Jake" Cherry is an American actor.
Cherry was born in New Jersey on September 15, 1996. He started an acting career with an appearance on a couple of episodes of Blue's Clues. Cherry has since appeared as Nick Daley in Night at the Museum and its first sequel, and also as Travers McLain in Desperate Housewives. His film debut was in 2006, on Friends with Money. He also appeared on the short-lived FOX-produced series Head Cases. He has guest-starred on Criminal Minds, House, and Bones. Cherry also appeared in The Sorcerer's Apprentice as the ten-year-old David Stutler.
On Criminal MindsEdit
- Blue Bloods (2015) as Victor Bajek
- Hits (2014) as Cory
- Transit (2012) as Kenny
- R.L. Stine's The Haunting Hour (2011) as Christopher
- The Son of No One (2011) as Young Jonathan "Milk" White
- The Sorcerer's Apprentice (2010) as Young Dave
- The Rebound (2009) as Frank Jr., Age 13 (uncredited)
- Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian (2009) as Nicky
- Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian (2009) as Nicky Daley (video game, voice)
- Criminal Minds - The Big Wheel (2009) TV episode - Stanley Wolcott
- House M.D. (2009) as Zach
- Pretty/Handsome (2008) as Oliver Fitzpayne
- The 4400 (2007) as Brandon Powell
- Desperate Housewives (2007) as Travers McLain (5 episodes)
- Night at the Museum (2006) as Nick Daley
- Bones (2006) as Donovan Decker
- Friends with Money (2006) as Wyatt
- The Boondocks (2005) as Tantruming Kid (voice)
- Head Cases (2005) as Ryan Payne (5 episodes)
- Miracle Run (2004) as Young Stephen
- Blue's Clues (2003-2004) as Goblin/Jack (2 episodes)
- Third Watch (2004) as Sean
- Kat Plus One (2004) as A.J.
For an up-to-date filmography, see here.