Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The FBI’s Innocent Images Unit (also known as the Innocent Images National Initiative or the IINI) is a special branch of the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation that targets individuals and organizations that use the internet for the sexual exploitation of children. The unit, centered in Calverton, Maryland, also works closely with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.
The Innocent Images Unit serves as an investigative force for addressing major cases such as the sexual exploitation of children through pornographic websites. Its responsibilities include developing and publishing policies, managing program funds, certifying undercover operations, and the training of FBI employees.
- Online organizations, enterprises, and communities that exploit children for profit or personal gain.
- Major distributors of child pornography, such as those who appear to have transmitted a large volume of child pornography via an online computer on several occasions to several other people.
- Producers of child pornography.
- Individuals who travel, or indicate a willingness to travel, for the purpose of engaging in sexual activity with a minor.
- Possessors of child pornography.