Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Season 7, Episode 23|
|Air date||May 16, 2012|
|Written by||Rick Dunkle|
|Directed by||Michael Lange|
When a gang of lethal bank robbers initiates its latest robbery in Washington, D.C., the BAU attempts to negotiate the unfolding hostage situation when the robbery turns south. The stakes begin to rise when one of their own earns the wrath of one of the bank robbers and later becomes a hostage.
- Mekhai Andersen - Henry LaMontagne
- Brian Appel - Agent Grant Anderson
- Jayne Atkinson - FBI Section Chief Director Erin Strauss
- Nicholas Brendon - Analyst Kevin Lynch
- Mickey Casab - Shawn Harper
- Lance Danford - Terry Rosett
- Tricia Helfer - Izzy Rogers
- Marsha Henry - Annie Beneville
- Pamela Marie Hobby - Hannah Wakefield
- Evan Jones - Chris Stratton
- Seth Laird - Oliver Stratton
- Dean Lemont - Agent Travis Green
- Sasha Matthews - Reese Hansen
- Cade Owens - Jack Hotchner
- Dawan Owens - Zack Hansen
- Josh Randall - Matthew Downs
- Augie Riddell - Ray Hamilton
- Sebastian Roché - Clyde Easter
- Brady Rubin - Shirley Hamilton
- Gina Garcia Sharp - CSU Tech Agent Gina Sharp
- Josh Stewart - Detective William LaMontagne, Jr.
- Elena Varela - Detective Jodi Ketelson
- Marie Wilson - Lynne Nolan
- Bellamy Young - Beth Clemmons
- Seung-Hui Cho, The Virginia Tech Shooter
- Larry Phillips, Jr. and Emil Mătăsăreanu, The High Incident Bandits
- "When I'm Gone" by Brenda Holloway
- Emily Prentiss: "Fear is met and destroyed with courage." James F. Bell
- In the beginning of the episode when Reid, Garcia, Kevin, and Gina Sharp go to the sci-fi convention, all of them are dressed as a Doctor Who character. Reid is dressed as the Fourth Doctor, Kevin and Garcia as the Eleventh Doctor, and Gina Sharp as Amy Pond, a companion. According to an interview with Erica Messer, the writer and director had to fight hard to keep this scene due to budgetary reasons.
- ↑ Credited in some sources as "Lynne Noble"