Emily Wagner is an American actress known for her portrayal of paramedic Doris Pickman in ER.
Wagner was born and raised in New York City's Upper West Side neighborhood. At the age of six, she began her acting career as the youngest member of the theatrical troupe The Merry Mini Players. She later got her first role as Cathy Ehlers in the 1980 NBC/PBS-produced series High Feather. As a young adult, Wagner attended Vassar College, putting her career on hold to focus on education. She graduated with a BFA degree in Art History and Fine Arts. Wagner later began to write short stories and plays. She moved to Los Angeles, California, where she wrote, produced, and starred in films with her brother, noted indie director Andrew Wagner. Wagner also starred as paramedic Doris Pickman for the entire fifteen-season run of the show ER.
On Criminal MindsEdit
- Walk of Shame (2014) as Female Blooper Anchor #1
- 2 Days in New York (2012) as Susan
- Due Date (2010) as Flight Attendent
- ER (1994-2009) as Doris Pickman (168 episodes)
- Chronic Town (2008) as Eleanor
- Mr. Woodcock (2007) as Cheery Woman
- Stick It (2006) as In House Competition Judge
- Criminal Minds - Won't Get Fooled Again (2005) TV episode - Jasmine Weiner
- The Talent Given Us (2004) as Emily
- Looking for Jimmy (2002) as V.
- Jack & Jill (2001) as Ticket Agent (2 episodes)
- Amy's Orgasm (2001) as Prim Girl
- Judging Amy (2000) as Juanita Flippance
- Blah Blah Blah (1995) as Jodie (short)
- Se7en (1995) as Detective Sara
- In Living Color (1993) as Unknown Character
- High Feather (1980) as Cathy Ehlers
- Looking for Jimmy (2002) - Co-Creator
- Blah Blah Blah (1995) (short)
For an up-to-date filmography, see here.