Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Season 12, Episode 6|
|Air date||November 16, 2016|
|Written by||Erica Messer|
|Directed by||Matthew Gray Gubler|
"The Anti-Terrorism Squad"
The BAU is called to investigate the strange disappearance of three Delaware children who were out riding their bicycles, and suspect it might be connected to an unsolved disappearance that occurred over thirty years ago. Meanwhile, the team receives a startling update on Hotch's absence, and Prentiss is faced with a stunning decision.
- Van Crosby - Josh Harmon
- Ahmad Dugas - James Edward Ridley III
- Andre Ellingson - Trapped Volunteer
- Nick Gore - P.K. Riggins
- Marcus Hanson - Bill Jarvis
- Joshua Hoffman - Young Deeley Henson
- Pilar Holland - Colleen Riggins
- Shawn Lockie - Joy Harmon
- Brandon Logan - Bones Jarvis
- Truly Magyar - Allie Henson
- Brett Rickaby - Deeley Henson
- Alex Rubin - Young John Henry Henson
- Kevin Sifuentes - Dan Riggins
- Hannah Spiros - Young Allie Henson
- Jim Turner - Chief Jim Cooper
- Rob Zabrecky - John Henry Henson
- David Rossi: "The strength of a family, like the strength of an army, is in its loyalty to each other." Mario Puzo
- Penelope Garcia: "So long as the memory of certain beloved friends lives in my heart, I shall say that life is good." Helen Keller
- The episode's title was taken from a location on the Eastern Shore of Maryland that showrunner and episode writer Erica Messer frequented as a child. Characters featured in the episode were also named after Messer's family members and coworkers, while the setting was chosen because Messer's parents-in-law lived there.
- A character named Bill Jarvis appeared in the episode. The name was previously used in the Season Five episode Haunted for a retired serial killer targeting children.
- The opening bookend quote recited by Rossi was previously recited by Hotch in the Season Four episode Bloodline.