- Omar Adam - Concerned Bystander
- Michelle C. Bonilla - Lara Gutierrez
- Jackie Dallas - Liz Meyer
- McKenna Kerrigan - Hannah Accord
- Tim Lounibos - Chief Gary Foles
- Mig Macario - Doctor Michael Bateman
- Robert McHalffey - Ryan Kash
- Doris Morgado - Desi Gutierrez
- Corey Reynolds - Phil Brooks
- Jennifer Shelton - Tricia Smoots
- Janis Valdez - Tina Gutierrez
To be added
- "Third Day of A Seven Day Binge" by Marilyn Manson
- "Bird In Flight" by Jeremy Adamiak
- Emily Prentiss: "When there is pain, there are no words. All pain is the same." – Toni Morrison
- Luke Alvez: "Remember, we are our own griefs, my dear, we are our own happiness and we are our own remedies." – Huseyn Raza
- Despite being credited in the opening sequence, Aisha Tyler, the actress who portrays Lewis, don't appear in the episode.
- This is, in fact, the tenth episode in which a main character has not appeared despite his or her actor or actress being credited as usual. The first episode was Broken Mirror, in which A.J. Cook and Kirsten Vangsness do not appear as JJ and Garcia, respectively, despite being credited. The second was 25 to Life, in which Thomas Gibson does not appear as Hotch. Three Season Eleven episodes were part of a small story-arc, in which Gubler also did not appear as Reid. The sixth and seventh were Taboo and The Anti-Terrorism Squad, both in which Tyler did not appear as Lewis. The eighth was Profiling 202 and Seek and Destroy, in which Gubler did not appear as Reid either. In the latter episode, Tyler also did not appear as Lewis.
- Michelle C. Bonilla, the actress who portrayed Lara Gutierrez, also portrayed Detective Nina Hernandez in an episode of Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior.