Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Derek Magyar is an American actor, director, and producer best known for his roles on Boy Culture and Star Trek: Enterprise.
Magyar graduated from the California Institute of the Arts in Valencia, California, in 2003. Soon after, he started an acting career with a role on a film short, called Last Stop. He has since appeared in a number of TV shows, including JAG, Boston Legal, Star Trek: Enterprise, Criminal Minds, Medium, Dirt, and The Cape. In 2005, Magyar was cast in the role of Commander Kelby in the TV series Star Trek: Enterprise. In 2006, he had his first starring role in the LGBT film Boy Culture. Magyar has received several awards for his performances at film festivals across the world.
On Criminal MindsEdit
- CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (2013-2014) as Paul O'Malley/Matthew (2 episodes)
- Strike Back (2013) as Mike Harrison
- Boy Culture TV (2013) as X
- Threshold (2013) as Shane (short)
- Days of Our Lives (2012-2013) as Jensen (7 episodes)
- NCIS (2013) as Cameron
- Phantom (2013) as Garin
- Army Wives (2012) as Brad
- No One Lives (2012) as Flynn
- Major Crimes (2012) as Larry Martin
- Criminal Minds - A Family Affair (2012) TV episode - Jeffrey Collins
- The Cape (2011) as Officer Phillips (2 episodes)
- Medium (2009) as Garrett Russell (2 episodes)
- Train (2008) as Todd
- Dirt (2008) as Roy Toy Manning
- On Killing (2008) as Michael (short)
- Boy Culture (2006) as X
- Charmed (2005) as Elkin
- Star Trek: Enterprise (2005) as Commander Kelby/Ensign Kelby (6 episodes)
- Boston Legal (2004) as Gregory Stone
- The Projects Lumiere (2004) as Lucky (short)
- JAG (2003) as Lance Corp. Pete Kelly
- Last Stop (2003) as Quinn (short)
- Flying Lessons (2010)
- Flying Lessons (2010) - Producer
For an up-to-date filmography, see here.