|Name||David Roy Turner|
|Birth Date||January 17, 1962|
|Family||Nate Turner (father; deceased)|
|Pathology|| Budding Serial Killer|
|No. of Victims|| 2 killed|
|Portrayed By||Matthew Lillard|
|First Appearance||"The Apprenticeship"|
David's father Nate was a boat mechanic in Miami and died twelve years prior to "The Apprenticeship". In 2002, David was arrested for assaulting an underage male prostitute and was put on a work detail with another inmate named Rudy Stein, who had killed a number of prostitutes in New York and tutored him on how to kill without getting caught. They maintained close contact after David was released in 2006. When Rudy died of a massive stroke in prison on July 2011, David snapped and decided to tutor a young killer just as Rudy had taught him. Sometime on or prior to October 2012, he came across the budding psychopath Toby Whitewood, who had been murdering dogs in the neighborhood and whom David somehow identified as the killer. Gaining Toby's trust by rescuing him from a teenage boy named José Aguilar when he attacked him while saving a dog, David started teaching Toby how to be a killer. All the while, he began developing secretive feelings for Toby.
See section on the David Turner and Toby Whitewood page
David mimicked Rudy Stein's method of killing, snatching a prostitute off the street, intimidating her into compliance, and then sexually assaulting her, often biting her. He would then torture the victim by placing a plastic bag over her head and suffocating her to near-death before finishing her off with a blow to the head by a hammer, followed by him dumping the body. When he killed Toby, he strangled him with his bare hands in a blind fit of rage.
- June 3, 2001: Unnamed male prostitute (assaulted)
- October: José Aguilar (attempted, but survived; was clubbed with a hammer)
- November 6: Vicky Thomas (tortured with suffocation and fatally clubbed with a hammer)
- November 6-7: Shawna Radford (abducted and threatened to kill; was killed by Toby)
- November 7:
- Toby Whitewood (manually strangled)
- Hollie Riggio (attempted to club with a hammer)
- Matthew Lillard previously portrayed Stu Macher, one of the two true identities of the serial killer Ghostface in the slasher film Scream.