Cynthia Rose Hall is an American actress and producer best known for her lead roles in TV Virus and Supercroc.
Hall was raised in the state of California and is of Swedish, Welsh, Native American, Filipino, and Spanish descent. After moving from San Diego to Los Angeles, she went on her first film audition. Though she auditioned for a smaller, supporting role, Hall landed the lead role of Michelle in the indie film TV Virus, since she was unaware that the director and producers had more than 100 candidates for the role. She then landed another lead role in the comedy-monster film Supercroc, which garnered even more favorable attention to her. In TV, Hall appeared in Sons of Anarchy and Sam & Cat.
In her personal life, Hall is an advocate of actors with disabilities and produced the short film Sleeping with the Bear, which featured the talents of an actress who copes with a physical impairment. She also lent her support to U.S. veterans and attends events that help assist their transition into civilian life.
On Criminal MindsEdit
- Criminal Minds - 2 episodes (2017) TV episodes - Guard
- A Winter Rose (2016) as Melia
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine (2016) as Deepa Dish
- When Death Comes to Visit (2016) as Rose (short)
- Who's Driving Doug (2016) as Nurse #3
- Colony (2016) as Redhat #3
- Monty and the Runaway Furnace (2016) as Poor Girl (short)
- I Am Gangster (2015) as Female Teacher
- Fear the Walking Dead (2015) as Guardswoman
- The Fosters (2015) as Nurse
- Family Affair (2015) as Cynthia (short)
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (2014) as Employee
- Sam & Cat (2014) as Denise
- The Bold and the Beautiful (2011) as U.S. Veteran (2 episodes)
- Sons of Anarchy (2011) as Latin Woman #2
- Taking the Hill: The Warrior's Journey Home (2009) as Female Veteran (documentary)
- Supercroc (2007) as Pvt. Celia Perez
- TV Virus (2007) as Michelle
- Passions (2006) as Indian #4
- Sleeping with the Bear (2012) - Producer (short)
For an up-to-date filmography, see here.