Curt Bonnem is an American actor and director.
Very little is known about Bonnem's early life. As a teenager, he attended York Community High School in Elmhurst, Illinois, and got into gymnastics. Upon graduation, Bonnem worked for the Windy City Youth Circus as a performer. In 1986, he broke and dislocated his neck while performing a front flip off a mini-trampoline over ten people during a performance with the circus, but made a full recovery after having spinal fusion surgery. Sometime during that same year, Bonnem was the Junior National Champion of the International Juggler's Association. During the following year, he and his former juggling partner, Mark Faje, landed fifth place in the team championships. Later on, Bonnem started an acting career and became known for his appearances in Blocked & Bothered, a short film he also directed and produced; Triple Threat; and Old Dogs & New Tricks.
On Criminal MindsEdit
- Old Dogs & New Tricks (2011-2014) as Brad King (25 episodes)
- Chop Shop (2014) as Glasses (2 episodes)
- The iMom (2014) as iMom Presenter (short)
- White Shoe (2013) as Director (short)
- Visible Scars (2012) as Doctor
- I Want to Get Married (2011) as Jordan Stone
- Sweetener (2007) as Guy in Couple (short)
- Criminal Minds - Birthright (2007) TV episode - Charlie Wilkinson
- Triple Threat (2005) as Daniel Rubelet (video)
- Blocked & Bothered (2004) as Tom (short)
- Food for Thought (2004) as Ensemble (short, voice)
- Double Cross (1997) as FBI Agent Fox (video)
- Blocked & Bothered (2004) (short)
- Blocked & Bothered (2004) - Producer (short)
For an up-to-date filmography, see here.