Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Season 4, Episode 14|
|Air date||February 11, 2009|
|Written by|| Dan Dworkin|
|Directed by||Anna Foerster|
Guest Cast Edit
- Jon Barton - SWAT Leader
- Roxanne Beckford - Medical Examiner
- Michael Biehn - Detective Ron Fullwood
- Nicholas Brendon - Analyst Kevin Lynch
- Vondie Curtis-Hall - Stanley Usher
- Lolita Davidovich - Sandra Lombardini
- Jeff Elam - Grounds Keeper
- Mark Hawkins - Detective Duran
- Sam Littlefield - Roderick Gless
- Randolph Mantooth - Patrick Gless
- Mercedes McNab - Brooke Lombardini
- Michael Merton - Coroner
- David O'Hara - Ed Gein
- Andrew Patrick Ralston - Bernard
- Nina Rausch - Abigail Reina Hansen
- Cybill Shepherd - Leona Gless
- Owen Sholar - Young Roderick Gless
- Doug Smith - Cop
- Olivia Summers - Paramedic #1
- Matt Winston - Ivan Bakunas
Referenced Criminals Edit
- Ed Gein, The Plainfield Ghoul
Bookend Quotes Edit
- Jennifer Jareau: "...and so all the night tide, I lie down by the side, of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride. In the sepulcher there by the sea, in her tomb by the sounding sea." Edgar Allan Poe
- David Rossi: "For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." Stuart Chase
- "Cold comfort" is a phrase that means "poor or inadequate consolation".
- The names Roderick Gless and Stanley Usher are a possible reference to Roderick Usher, a character in The Fall of the House of Usher by Edgar Allan Poe, who is also the source of the quote used at the beginning of the episode.
- In one scene, a delivery truck parked in an alleyway has a sign reading Bernero Linen Supply, as a reference to executive producer Edward Allen Bernero.