Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Name||Cody Reed Kasch|
|Birth Date||August 21, 1987|
|Birth Place||Santa Monica, California|
|Family|| Taylor Kasch (father)|
Judy Kasch (mother)
Max Kasch (brother)
Quinby Kasch (sister)
Dylan Kasch (brother)
Cody Reed Kasch is an American actor best known for his role as Zach Young on Desperate Housewives.
Kasch was born in Santa Monica, California, on August 21, 1987, of Scottish descent. He was raised in Ojai on a working ranch, but when he turned thirteen, he moved to Camarillo with the rest of his family. This was because his older brother Max, also an actor, began to experience success in his career, and the brothers both competed for jobs. Kasch's parents were both also involved in the entertainment industry: his father Taylor was an actor and writer of locally premiering plays, while his mother Judy was a film director and photographer.
After making numerous guest-star appearances on TV shows, such as Criminal Minds, Kasch was cast in a regular role on the sitcom Normal, Ohio, though the series was cancelled after a few episodes. He next portrayed a Texan high school student in the Australian teen comedy-drama series Out There. Then, Kasch portrayed Zach Young on the ABC-produced comedy-drama series Desperate Housewives, which became his best-known role. In addition, Kasch narrated several audio-books.
On Criminal MindsEdit
- Oro y Polvo (2015) as Jerry
- The Last Rescue (2015) as Pvt. James Lewis
- The First Five (2012) as Jack
- Desperate Housewives (2004-2011) as Zach Young (55 episodes)
- The Encore of Tony Duran (2011) as Michael Duran
- Chain Letter (2009) as Neil Conners
- It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (2009) as Cheesefoot
- CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (2009) as Tommy Baker
- The 2 Bobs (2009) as Doofus
- Criminal Minds - Elephant's Memory (2008) TV episode - Owen Savage
- Asylum (2008) as String
- Side Order of Life (2007) as Max Kalen
- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (2005) as Kyle Ackerman
- Homefront (2005) as Jake (short)
- Phil of the Future (2004) as Troy
- Out There (2004) as Tom Butler
- Boomtown (2003) as Trevor "T.J." Jankowski, Jr.
- Family Affair (2003) as Devin
- NYPD Blue (2002) as Josh Stover
- Boston Public (2002) as Austin Cooper
- Normal, Ohio (2000) as Robbie Miller (7 episodes)
- Any Day Now (2000) as Brian
- The Practice (2000) as Scott Simpson, Jr.
- The Others (2000) as Wounded Boy
- ER (2000) as Jason Bender
- Martial Law (1999) as Kid
- Behind God's Back (1989) as Buba's Boy (short)
For an up-to-date filmography, see here.