Candace Hammer (also credited as Candace Burr Scholz) is an American actress best known for her portrayal of Dylan Einstein in Criminal Minds.
Scholz was born as Candace Hammer in Germany to a U.S. Air Force employee. She spent her childhood traveling all over the U.S. At some point in her life, she decided to start an acting career. Scholz graduated from the Meisner Extension at the Tisch School of the Arts located at New York University. During her time at Tisch, she also studied Shakespeare at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art. After graduation, Scholz began acting and appeared in a few films before moving on to television.
On Criminal MindsEdit
- NCIS: Los Angeles (2015) as Church Member
- Aquarius (2015) as Secretary (2 episodes)
- Criminal Minds - Hero Worship (2015) TV episode - Dylan Einstein
- Tiny Actions (2014) as Angela (short)
- House of Cards (2014) as White Powder Intern
- Eugene (2012) as Front Desk Clerk (short)
- The Rothstein Diamond (2009) as Bianca
- Naked Radio (2009) as Amber
- Lost (2009) as Nurse Debra
- From Within (2008) as Mary
- Joy (2007) as Aylen (short)
- Rocket Science (2007) as Townsend Prep Debater
For an up-to-date filmography, see here.